如果引用或轉貼,麻煩註明出處與本網誌連結,否則視為侵權。

2011年1月27日

如何從瀏覽器移除Mybrowserbar

移除PDFforge toolbar or Search settings...就可以了
摘自http://www.enghiong.com/remove-mybrowserbar-from-my-browser.html
When surfing the web, if I got a 404 error (webpage not found) my browser automatically redirects me to mybrowserbar.com. I don’t like it. For me it’s a silly thing.
After searching in many forums, I found that it’s because of the PDFCreator program. When you install the program it will also installs a program called PDFforge toolbar. This toolbar will make your browser to redirect to mybrowserbar.com if a 404 page occurs.

But in my case, I didn’t find any PDFCreator program installed on my computer. In add remove program, there is a program named ‘Search settings 1.2.2′. I don’t know where this program comes from. I’ve never installed it before, so I try to uninstall it. Afterwards, my browser does not redirect 404 error pages to mybrowserbar.com anymore. So I think my problem is due to the program called ‘Search settings 1.2.2′.
If you find the same problem, to fix it, go to Add or Remove Programs and find the program ‘PDFforge toolbar’ or ‘Search settings 1.2.2′ and uninstall it. It’s that simple.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

歡迎提供意見, 謝謝 (註 : 留言經過版主審核通過才會發布)